Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 3:00pm to Thursday, September 21, 2023 at 5:00pm Webinar/Teleconference
Being a clinical manager brings a myriad of responsibilities.
Join us to learn more about critical leadership regulations, compliance issues, documentation challenges, how to support eligibility, the hospice process, Conditions of Participation (CoPs), QAPI, and emergency preparedness.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the hospice clinical manager’s role and responsibility in supporting regulatory compliance
- Explain the manager’s role within the emergency preparedness plan and program
- Discuss clinical management’s role in the agency’s QAPI program
- Utilize the LCDs and clinical guidelines to ensure Medicare eligibility
- Describe the importance of Medicare eligibility in the clinical manager’s role
The 2023 Hospice Clinical Manager Series is a must for new and prospective hospice clinical managers and experienced managers who simply need a refresher. Take a deep dive into the critical aspects of what all hospice managers/supervisors need to know. This series will focus on essential areas and aspects to develop effective hospice leaders.
The first webinar in this three-part series will review critical regulations and compliance issues, frequent documentation challenges, and common oversight issues. It will address how to effectively lead your team to determine eligibility and support terminality from admission through recertifications. With the end of the PHE, it’s important to know your responsibilities with QAPI and emergency management, including what requirements are in effect.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for new and middle management, as well as manager trainees and trainers. Hospice business owners, leadership teams, DOPCSs, clinical supervisors, directors of nursing, frontline supervisors, human resources personnel, board members, administrators, assistant administrators, business development staff, operations managers, CFOs, and COOs will also benefit from attending.
- Medicare Hospice Local Coverage Determination
- Weblinks to valuable resources, including:
- Creating an Effective Hospice Plan of Care
- Medical Center Hazard and Vulnerability Analysis
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.