Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 3:00pm to Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 4:30pm Webinar/Teleconference
Informed and empowered leaders are key to the success of every home health agency.
This webinar will review the Conditions of Participation and compliance regulations and then move into the leadership role. It will provide tools to effectively manage a team and caseload. This must-attend webinar is for new home health managers or leadership looking to create or rebuild a strong foundation.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand home health eligibility criteria and documentation issues that impact claim denials
- Explain the emergency preparedness regulation and what that means for your agency
- Define the case manager’s role
- Apply financial management best practices
- Understand the home health regulatory process
- Explain a manager’s role in supporting compliance, key home health regulations, and quality care
- Develop crucial organizational and leadership skills for best management practices
- Locate critical home health resources
Part 1 of this two-part package will focus on compliance, regulations, and everything home health leadership needs to know that impacts both clinical care and operations. It will address the Medicare home health benefit, documentation issues impacting claim denials, review of the case manager’s role, effectively managing your team, patients, episodes of care, and visits. Key regulations that clinical managers are responsible for, such as emergency preparedness, will also be highlighted.
Leadership is essential to an agency’s success. Learn how to educate and empower your management team to optimize both clinical and operational performance. The Clinical Management for Home Health Package will examine key elements of the manager’s role and how to build and enhance leadership skills. The goal of this two-part package is to provide training on compliance, regulations, financials, clinical and team management, quality assurance and reporting, marketing, and operational issues. If you are new to home health management, require a brush-up, or want a better understanding of management's role, this program is a must!
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Home Health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for home health executives, clinical leaders and managers, administrators, DOPCSs, directors of nursing, QAPI team members, and intake staff.
- Home health referral sheet
- CMS resource links
- PEPPER training and resources for home health agencies
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.